Bulletin Regarding COVID-19 Virus
Mountain Vista Farm is taking the following precautionary measures in our ongoing commitment to our community’s safety, health, and future:
- Social distancing is being practiced
- Staff and client temperatures are being taken regularly and recorded. Any staff member feeling poorly, does not work until well
- All staff members are required to wear sterile facemasks at all times
- All clients are required to wear masks in the indoor common areas.
- Public contact is strictly limited. Telehealth is being utilized for conferences, assessments, family counseling, and our family and aftercare program
- Sanitizer and disinfectant are provided for use through the facility. Extra sanitizing stations have been added at the entrances and in common areas
- Disposable masks and gloves are provided for clients and staff
- All office and meeting spaces are cleaned thoroughly with disinfectant
Our priority is to get you the lowest possible cost while delivering the highest quality of care.
Accepted Insurance Providers