Bulletin Regarding COVID-19 Virus
Mountain Vista Farm wants to assure the community that we are taking specific measures to protect our clients, guests and employees. We have implemented the following precautionary measures for added protection to our facility:
- Our maintenance staff and employees will be continually wiping down and sanitizing common area surfaces.
- Any staff member who is not feeling well is being encouraged to stay home.
- We are adding extra sanitizing stations at the entrance of doorways and common areas.
- We are limiting public contact as much as possible.
- We are providing extra spray cans of disinfectant to use throughout the facility.
- We have placed sanitizing wipes in common areas throughout the facility.
- We continually remind our clients and staff to wash their hands with soap and water regularly.
- We are reminding our clients and staff to avoid touching their nose, eyes, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- We are asking clients not to hold hands during the coin ceremony and in support group meetings.
- We have implemented a special safety protocol for our admissions screening process.
- We stay in close communication with our Consulting Physician and on-site Registered Nurse.
- We are closely monitoring the situation with the CDC and Public Health Department for the latest news on the virus.
The Mountain Vista Farm Staff is taking every precaution possible to keep our community safe during this uncertain time.
Get Help Now!
Accepted Insurance Providers
The residential treatment program at Mountain Vista Farm has been in continuous operation for over 50 years. Our licensed and accredited live-in program offers the sturdiest support for the early days of recovery from alcohol or drug addiction, when the urge to return to alcohol or drugs may be strong.
Clients’ families are encouraged to participate fully in our weekly Family Program, which includes a lecture series, introduction to community supports for families and a confidential process group.